Philo is a US-based streaming app, that gives its users access to more than sixty channels, usually available on normal television (cable or satellite). It enables its users to save money effectively, without having to give up on live television completely. It offers a reduced subset of various types of channels.
The Philo free trial feature is applicable to all new users, who wish to give this application a demo. It offers content related to entertainment as well as lifestyle, including different kinds of content from widely viewed channels like Comedy Central, MTV, etc. It is incredible if one wishes to watch shows that are seasonal, however it isn’t made particularly for binging.
The free trial is extremely beneficial as it provides the same services as will a paid subscription. So, get, set, and WATCH! Stay tuned to learn more about the Philo free trial!
How To Claim Philo Free Trial (Step by Step)
Below mentioned are the different ways of acquiring a free Philo trial to make your streaming experience an extremely exceptional and memorable one-
How to get Philo free trial Online-
Users can get the free trial directly from the official Philo website for a period of 2 days, after which the credit card information will be asked to extend it.
- Visit the official website of Philo.
- You will see the “Start your subscription” box on your screen. Click on that.
- Type in your phone number or email address, depending on which you wish to use for signing up.
- Open your mail or text box to check for the link sent to you from Philo. Click on it.
- You will be directed to a page. Click on “Confirm”, to finish the process.
How to get Philo free trial on an Android device-
Steps to stream Philo for a free trial on your respective Android device:
- Go to the Google Play Store application on your Android device and search for “Philo”.
- Download and open the app.
- You will see the “Start free trial” box. Click on it.
- Type in your mobile phone number or your email id depending on which you wish to use for signing up.
- Philo will send you a link either through text or mail. Click on it.
- Lastly, press “Confirm” to finish the process.
How to get Philo free trial on a Roku device-
Follow the underlying steps to get access to the free Philo trial on your Roku device.
- Press “Home” on your remote.
- Click on the streaming channels option.
- Select the option of searching channels.
- Search for Philo and click on it.
- Select the option to add channels.
- Click on Philo and then press the option of -starting your free trial.
- Enter your phone number or email address.
- Click on the link that you receive and then press the “Confirm” option to complete the process.
How to get a free trial of Philo on Fire TV-
Steps to get Philo free streaming on your Fire television:
- Press “Home” on your television remote.
- Click “Search”.
- Find and click on Philo.
- Click on the option of “Get”.
- Go to the Philo application and select the option of starting your free trial.
- Give your mobile number or email id.
- Click on the link sent to you.
- Then select the option of “Confirm” to finish up the process.
How to get Philo free trial on Fire Tablet-
Steps to get Philo free trial on your respective Fire tablet:
- Visit the Amazon Fire application store on your device.
- Find Philo and click on it.
- Set it to “Download”.
- Open it. Then, select the “Start your free trial” option on the screen.
- Write your phone number or email address. Wait for the corresponding link.
- Click on the link and then press “Confirm” to finish up the signing-in process.
How to get Philo on iPhone/ios device-
Steps to get the free trial of Philo on your iPhone or any other ios device:
- Go to the App Store and find Philo.
- Click on it and then click on “Get” to set it to download.
- Open the app and click on the “get started” option to start your free trial.
- Write your email address or your phone number in the box on the screen.
- Press “Confirm” to finish up the process.
- Lastly, just click on Subscribe.
Features and additional benefits:
Remember that if you take a 7-day free trial of Philo, it will automatically turn to a full subscription, and will charge you for the same. Hence, you will have to cancel the subscription before it automatically gets renewed. Philo offers a cloud DVR free of cost, just like many other streaming platforms which are way costlier than Philo. You are given the benefit of recording as much as you wish to, and these recordings have the capacity to last for a period of 30 days. So, try catching up on your shows as quickly as you can.
It also has another added incentive. As many as three users can access this streaming platform at the same time, on the same profile account. It also includes saving shows and creating up to ten profiles. Philo users can merge profiles to get content together. This is what distinguishes Philo from other commonly used streaming platforms.
PhiloTV Pricing Plans:
Philo offers relatively cheaper services as compared to its competitor streaming platforms. The closest one to Philo is Sling television which is set at $30 per month. Philo is priced at the reasonable and cost-effective price f $20, for 58 channels. It is priced at $16 for a package that is inclusive of 45 channels.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, in the case of a 7-day free trial, the users are asked to enter their credit card information as well, and hence after the free trial ends, the paid subscriptions begin automatically. However, in case a user wishes to take just the 2-day free trial, the credit card details aren’t required and hence it will not turn into a paid subscription automatically.
Yes. All channels that come with your respective Philo package can be recorded. However, it is important to note that these recordings stay only for 30 days after which they will disappear.
The basic Philo package costs $20 per month. The Epix Package costs $20+$6 per month, and the Starz plan costs $20+$9 per month. When a user wishes to purchase 45 channels per month, it will cost them a total of $16, and if they wish to purchase 58 channels, it will cost them $20 per month.
You May Also Like:
We are sure that by now all our readers have gotten a distinct and clear idea about Philo, its free trial, and the different ways and devices of attaining it. This user-friendly and cost-effective streaming platform is surely one of its kind and has proven to be ahead of most of its competitor platforms. So, head over to Philo to get an experience of its free trial right now!