Are you an avid Roblox gamer and also an avid music listener? There is an easy way to combine those two interests, which means that you can listen to music on the Roblox game as well as play the game at the same time. Yes, you can do so using the Roblox music codes, which allow players to add music to their gameplay while playing Roblox. In addition to this, you don’t have to spend even a single penny because it is completely free to add music to the Roblox gameplay. You can add any music of any artist or of any genre. All you need to know is the code of that song, and then we’ve got you covered on how to add music codes in Roblox.
Roblox Music Codes of Your Favourite Songs:
If you want to add any of your favorite songs to the Roblox gameplay, you need to go to your Roblox account. You have to then type space in the search box, which will result in various suggestions below. Out of the suggestions displayed, you have to click on ‘Library’. You will be redirected to the ‘Library’ page. On this page, click on the ‘Audio’ option, and then you will see the ‘Music’ page where you can find a long list of music tracks.
You can choose whatever song you like, and then in the URL of the chosen song page, you will find the code for that song. The code for the specific track will be a 9-digit number generally (sometimes 10-digit) and situated between two forward flashes. You can find the music code for any track you like by browsing the music codes on websites that are specifically dedicated to the music codes in Roblox. Hence, this is how you can find the Roblox music code for any song you like.
Roblox Music Codes for Popular Songs:
- Despacito – 1341533521
- Panda – 401059459
- Thunder – 755156652
- Believer – 650763116
- Havana – 1358148888
- Summer – 60685337
- Look at me – 425832596
- 2U – 857941026
- I like it – 2360932493
- Darkside – 2157761406
- Lovely – 2183613911
- Arms around u – 2201082543
- Broken – 43591163
- Payphone by Maroon 5 – 131396974
- Blessings – 455514322
- Falling down – 2375621580
- Jocelyn flores – 1099730877
- Memories by Maroon 5 – 4250558781.
- Baby by Justin Bieber – 215816785.
- God’s Plan by Drake – 1479998427.
- Despacito – 1341533521.
- That’s What I Like by Bruno Mars – 887315453.
- Havana by Camilla Cabello – 1464709380.
- Lousy Guy by Billie Eilish – 3015811673.
- We Will Rock You by Queen – 140777409.
- Old Town Road by Lil Nas X – 2862170886
- Panini – 3340674075
- Murder on my mind – 22551926665
How to Use These Music Codes?
Now that you know how to find the music codes of any song, you may be wondering how you can use these codes to listen to the song of your choice while playing Roblox. You can simply add a song to the gameplay by putting a specific allocated Roblox song code. Roblox allows you to add around 100,000 songs through the music codes.
If you want to play your music, you need to have a Boombox in the game which you can buy from the store using Robux (virtual currency in Roblox). After buying the Boombox, you can go to the world where it is enabled and just enter the music code of the song you want to play. Now you will be able to enjoy your favorite music in the Roblox gameplay.
How to Upload Your Own Music on Roblox?
It could be a case that the song you wanted to listen to in the Roblox game is not available yet in the music catalog of Roblox. There is a way to help you with that as well as you can upload your own audio file on Roblox. Here is how you can do it:
- Go to your browser and go to the Roblox website’s home page. On this page, you will need to log in with your Roblox username and password.
- After you have signed in successfully, you will see the usual login screen for a Roblox player. You will find a ‘Create’ option on the top of the page. You need to click on that option.
- Then, you will be redirected to the library of your creations. Now select the ‘audio’ option.
- After selecting the option, now you can easily add the music file of your chosen song. (Note: The format of the file must be mp3 or OGG. After choosing the file, the upload will take place. Your song will be uploaded in a few seconds, depending on the internet speed.)
- Then click on the ‘Estimate Price’ option to view the cost in Robux (currency in Roblox). Step 6: After this, you can confirm the purchase and pay whatever you have to.
- Make sure that the song is less than seven minutes long and the file must be smaller than 20 MB.
- Now, you can enjoy your song in the Roblox gameplay following the process mentioned earlier.
The Roblox allows its players to play their own songs of choice in the gameplay and also add their own music to the library. It also allows the players to configure the song that you have uploaded. In the ‘Audio’ tab in the ‘Create’ section on the Roblox website, go to the settings option located next to your uploaded audio file. Here, you can configure your song in multiple ways by putting in its name, description, genre, etc.
Thus, now you know how to find Roblox music codes, play the songs on the Roblox gameplay, upload your own song and also configure the uploaded song. This makes you capable of enjoying any music you like on the Roblox gameplay.
More Guides To Check: